Shed Progress   |   August 26, 2014
There it all is.  Some lumber for us to get started building this thing.  We’ve got it all bought delivered and we’re ready to set up house.  My dad and I made two trips in his cargo van and Nate and I made another for a total of three trips to get everything we need to get the shed dried in.
 
DSCF0591.jpg
Carlie Jane loves climbing on the wood pile.

DSCF0592.jpg
Here I’m removing the form boards from the slab.

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg
Getting ready for Nate to come over so we can get the project started.  He and I spent most of Saturday putting up the walls you’ll see in the next few pictures.  In the pictures you’ll see mostly Nate doing all the work, but I really did help, it’s just that I was the one taking most of the pictures.  At least there’s one of me working… Ummm… sort of.

DSCF0599.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0603.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg

DSCF0605.jpg

DSCF0606.jpg

DSCF0607.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0610.jpg

DSCF0611.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0613.jpg

DSCF0614.jpg

DSCF0615.jpg
That’s it.  At least until next Friday or Saturday.  On Saturday afternoon I noticed our air conditioner had quit working so we spent one hot night Saturday and then stayed away from the house on Sunday.  On Sunday it got to around 108 degrees so we wanted to find some working air conditioning.  Jeremy helped us get the a/c fixed around 11pm Sunday night.  What a relief!  Here’s the pictures from our Sunday adventures.
 
DSCF0617.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0624.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0630.jpg